January 2016.


Downcast 
by Cait Reynolds




It’s the start of Stephanie Starr’s senior year of high school, but sadly, this is no life of the prom queen. Stuck at the bottom of the high school social totem pole, Stephanie is forced by her domineering mother to wear lumpy linen dresses and eat organic tofu for lunch in a world of mini-skirts and pizza. Instead of a loving family to support her as the mean girls make their play, Stephanie’s mother begins to unravel mentally, her possessiveness of Stephanie spiralling to new and frightening extremes. Stephanie is forced to grow up, find herself, and learn the truth about her past in order to save her mother, her friends, and her town. When the truth is revealed, nothing can prepare her for the outrageous reality of her existence…and nothing can save her from her fate. 






Amazon Review By Michelle@Book Briefs  June 8th, 2015.

"Downcast is the first book in the young adult mythology series called Olympus Falling. You all know how much I love young adult and new adult mythology, so I was super excited for Downcast. And further, it is about one of my very favorite stories- Persephone and Hades. I loved this re-imagining of the story of Persephone. I thought it was well done and a great read.”

Amazon Review By Mlw830 Dec 14th, 2015.

"I loved it, I'm a huge Greek mythology geek, but I always got bummed out that Persephone had to leave Hades for 6 months a year. This was perfect. I can't wait for book 2 with Zeus and Helen! Please hurry!"





_________________
Join The Discussion On Facebook



.